Monday, December 7, 2009

Need to loose weight!!! Discplin2!!!

Last week, me n mama went to a small shop at Bndar Kajang...
diz shop was for people who are on diet...
we accidentally found diz shop...we entered it...

hahaha...when i entered, the shop owner, a chinese lady...
said to me " haiyaahh...u need to loose ur weight..come2 i will consult u..."
then, her husband asked me to fill in the borang...
then went to timbang berat n ukur tinggi...

By using the digital electronic scale, he calculate all about my body...
fat, water,calories n many more...

While waiting for the result, the lady give me a lemon drink..
n a fruit vanilla shake...especially for diet..
hmmm...it's good...mmg kenyang mnum...

Wow!!! my body is totally not healthy...
n my weight is totally irritating me..
fat = 41.5%...i'm really fat..
water in my body is lesser than i thought...huhuhu
but the body metabolism is high...so is quite good ar...
muscle also is lesser...suppose muslce must be greater than fat...

Thus, i made up my mind...i want to try again...to loose my weight...

Within 1 week, for breakfast n dinner..i only drink the blended fruit milk..
dutch lady low fat(1/2 small box) + apple + banana + tomato + carrot + water + oat...
for lunch i ate mcm bese without rice n fried2 things...usually yee mee cantonese..
every morning i jog about 1/2 hour...

N surprisingly...after 1 week, i have lost 2 kg...
wow!!! that was faster than i thought...
hopefully i could manage to bertahan n lwn nafsu mkn...
n lost 30kg within 6 month or more...

hihihi...
wish me luck everyone!!! =P

1 comment:

  1. yeayyy GOOD LUCK :D
    aku pun dah start x mkn nasi, tp baru 2 hari hehe~
    berat aku naik weh cuti ni huwaaaa :'(
    mulai hari ni, nasi adalah 'musuh ketat' ku :P
    aku nak try mcm kau jgk la, mkn makanan bijirin n bnykkan mkn sayur dan buah ^_^

    ReplyDelete